How to Setup My Linksys
A series of instructions are provided on this page that must be followed in order to configure Linksys RE6350 AC1200. Increasing the wireless network’s length and signal strength with the AC1200 Wireless Range Extender will broaden its reach.
Almost any type of wireless router may be used with this extension. That is not the right thing to do. The gadget enables you to have a seamless, continuous internet experience.
Linksys RE6350 Range Extender Setup | AC1200
The procedures listed below must be followed in order to set up Linksys RE6350 AC1200:
- Plugging your booster into an outlet will turn it on.
- If the RE6350’s orange light is on, it has turned on.
- Grab any WiFi-capable device to start the setup.
- Connect to the “Linksys Extender Setup-89” default network by selecting the wireless settings option.
- Open any web browser after connecting to the repeater network, and then type extender.linksys.com into the URL box.
- You are now on the page for configuring the AC1200.
- To install your booster to the existing router or modem, follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I set up my Linksys WiFi range extender, model RE6350?
- First, plug your repeater a foot away from the primary router or modem to configure Linksys RE6350.
- By inserting your extension into an electrical outlet, you can turn it on.
- Push the WPS button as soon as the booster’s power light appears.
- Additionally, press the same button on your wireless router at the same time.
- Wait until the AC1200’s light stops flashing.
- If the AC1200’s solid green light is on, your repeater has been successfully set using the WPS protocol.
- Place the booster where you want it by unplugging it.
Features of Linksys' RE6350 Extender
- Dual-band wifi connection in accordance with IEEE 802.11ac for greater coverage
- Crossband technology being provided
- To make the most of Linksys RE6350 2 x 2 Spatial Streams, which aids in transmitting correct wifi signals, simple setup instructions and a location finder are provided.
- sleek style or design
- A maximum speed of 150 mbps is provided by N300 + AC867 Mbps.
- Wi-Fi communication is made stronger, more dependable, and more stable thanks to beamforming technology.
Regarding any questions or issues during Linksys RE6350 setup. Call us whenever you like.
Reset Process for Linksys RE6350 AC1200 Extender
Simply follow the instructions below to restore the Linksys RE6350 AC1200 Wifi Extender to its factory default settings:
- Finding the reset button on your Linksys RE6350 WiFi Extender is the first step.
- Make sure RE6350 is powered on.
- Find the reset button, then press and hold it for a short period of time.
- Hold off on rebooting the Linksys AC1200 until it is ready.
- The wifi extender will then restart and revert to its factory settings.
You have finished the Linksys RE6350 Reset successfully.
Linksys RE6350 Extender | Firmware Update
To upgrade the AC1200 Firmware, follow these steps:
- your Linksys AC1200 on.
- On any Wireless or Wifi device, launch the web browser.
- For Linksys RE6350 login, enter extender.linksys.com or 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Press Login after entering the username and the default password.
- Look for “Administration” on the Linksys RE6350 Setup Page right now.
- Next, choose Firmware Upgrade.
- If an update is available, the AC1200 will immediately detect it.
- Then choose Update Now.
- You’ve just finished updating your Linksys WiFi extender.
- All that’s left to do is click Save.
NOTE :- Have any of the troubleshooting methods suggested above not been able to solve your issues? Don’t worry. Contact us regarding if you have any Linksys RE6350 extender setup problems.